Maple Grove Developments has a reputation for creating effective and successful relationships with the public sector, private sector occupiers and major landowners on schemes across all of the property sectors. Recent examples are the partnerships forged with Lancashire County Council, Booths Supermarkets and Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council.
Examples of Partnering projects include:-
- Daresbury Park – with the De Vere Group
- Cheshire Oaks Office Village – with the Church Commissioners
- Crewe Hall Farm – with the Duchy of Lancaster
- Blackburn Cathedral Quarter – with Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council and Blackburn Cathedral
- Booths Stores, Poulton-le-Fylde and Penrith – with Booths Foodstores